How to deal with the pain? How to forget your ex and move on?
1. Ignore your ex:
Break away from eachother completely. This means not seeing each other, no phone calls, no texts, no facebook and all kinds of communication. Block him/her from all your social media. If you stay in touch with him/her, it will be harder to let go.
2. Get rid of memory triggers:
There are many things that remind you of your ex – a song, a place, a smell, a movie, gifts given by them, their messages, pictures taken together. Having these things makes it harder to move on. Get rid of all the things that make your heart ache or stomach turn. It really makes a big difference. Feels like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders. You will definitely feel better!
3. Fall in love all over again:
Never be afraid to fall in love again, cause time can heal but only love can truly cure. I know, this might sound stupid. But it works. Love may cause a broken heart, but it’s the only thing that can heal it.
4. Dealing with the emotional pain:
It’s normal to feel sad, angry and heart-broken after a breakup. Never drink/smoke to get over your ex. These aren’t long term solutions. Just remember that this pain is temporary and you’re gonna be over this soon. Time will heal the pain. It is the best medicine.
5. Cry as much as you want to:
Give yourself enough time to grieve the loss of the relationship. Experience the pain it causes. It will make you realize your worth and what you deserve. Cry, scream, yell, do whatever you need to do to get your negative emotions out.
6. Have some time for yourself:
- Sleep well. It helps forget your pain temporarily.
- Work on yourself. Hit the gym and get fit.
- Do things that help you relax – go for a ride, swimming, hangout with your friends.
- Pamper yourself. Go shopping- get yourself cute clothes, make-up, shoes. Go on a mini-vacation or a road trip. You’ll feel better.
7. Surround yourself with supportive people:
Be around people who make you feel better about yourself. Be free to talk to your friends about how you feel and tell them if you need a shoulder to cry on.
8. Avoid rebound relationships:
People tend to get into a relationship too quickly after a breakup in an attempt to forget their ex. The new relationship masks your negative emotions but doesn’t help you move on. Stay single until you’ve moved on completely.
9. Remind yourself of your ex’s negative traits:
Focusing on all the negative aspects of your ex can help you move on faster. Think about how your ex hurt you/made you feel/treated you.
You’re better off without your ex.
You’re free to do whatever the fuck you want. You’re the queen/king and no one can break you 😎
STAY STRONG 👑💪